Learning how to clean lashes is an important part of wearing false lashes. The Lash Star Beauty false eyelashes can be used between 20-30 times, if maintained and cleaned properly. Not only is it important for the longevity of your lashes, it’s also important to clean your lashes for your eye health. Makeup and lash glue residue on your falsies can result in eye infections or even thinning of your natural lashes. Don’t worry though, we’ll teach you how to clean your false lashes in no time!
Using an oil-free eye make-up remover and cotton swab, lightly dab along the lash band to soften the glue. Once loose, gently remove the lash with our lash applicator tool and replace back in its original box until their next outing!
To clean your lashes, you will need;
- Soak the Q-tip in eye-makeup remover (or micellar water). In gentle circular motions run the Q-tip along the cotton band of the lash strip. This will loosen the adhesive.
- With the applicator tool, gently lift the residual adhesive from the band - it should remove easily.
- Comb through the lashes gently using our Lash Styler Brush.
- We like to wrap the lash around the Lash Styler Brush handle in a diagonal way (like a spiral staircase) to keep the curve in the band. Leave it for a few moments.
- Replace the lashes back on the tray in their original lash box to retain their shape and keep them dust free.
TIP: For your Visionary Lashes to have the fullest life, refrain from applying mascara or exposing them to water.
Now that you know how to remove your lashes and clean your lashes, you can use your falsies to their fullest potential! Check out all of our Visionary Faux Mink Lashes and take your lash game to the next level. Click here for tips on how to apply false lashes.
Good Lashes, Good Mood, Good Day!